Graduate Software Developer
Two positions available
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning, well-established and growing software company, based in Nottingham city centre.
Imosphere provides pioneering technology solutions to the health and social care sector. We are currently looking for talented Graduate Software Developers to join our team. In this role, you’ll get to experience all aspects of the development lifecycle, while contributing to a range of innovative and high profile projects. The technologies we use include:
- ASP.NET MVC with C# 6 & 7 (Web API, RESTful);
- SQL Server 2016 (complex data transformations, high performance querying);
- Reactive, modern designs (Bootstrap, SVG, Highcharts, D3.js);
- Distributed architecture (MassTransit, RabbitMQ);
- iOS application development; and
- Agile process (Scrum, CI, Kanban, automated testing).
We’re looking for someone who can demonstrate a flair for programming and a passion to expand their development skills in a highly creative and collaborative working environment.
Academic, personal or other practical experience in Java, C# or other similar language(s) is required and we will provide the platform for you to learn the specific languages and frameworks used.
We expect you to have completed a computing-related degree course involving programming and database design, with practical involvement in both academic and personal projects.
Working with us, you can expect:
- a relaxed and comfortable working environment and company culture;
- flexible working conditions;
- the right tools for the job; and
- ongoing professional development and training tailored to you.